About the Counselor
Yvonne is an ordained, Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor, licensed by the National Christian Counselors Association. She obtained her Master’s degree in Christian Counseling from Cornerstone University and is a Certified Temperament Counselor. Additionally, she is trained and certified in Brainspotting, a brain-based method for healing trauma and expanding performance and creativity. Yvonne has over 20 years of lay and professional experience.
Her desire is to:
* assist people in understanding themselves more thoroughly and help with discovering one’s purpose and direction
* explore and address areas and root issues that need spiritual and emotional healing in order to pursue restoration and gain freedom from past negative experiences and mindsets
* assist with spiritual growth and development in relationship with God and learn how to draw closer to Him.
* help to develop necessary skills to communicate well and have healthy relationships with others
She uses a combination of prayer, inner healing and counseling. She offers a faith-based ministry and as such will include prayer with and for clients and use the Bible as the foundation of counseling.
Yvonne has been married for 37 years and has three grown children and seven grandchildren. Her walk with the Lord spans over 45 years and she has served in various capacities in her local church, including prayer ministry, mentoring younger women and couples, and teaching.
- Emotional and spiritual healing
- Identity and temperament counseling
- Spiritual growth and development
- Fears and phobias
- Depression Codependency and relationship/communication issues