Join our Production Department as we strive to create distraction-free worship and learning experiences. You are a seasoned technician with a passion for equipping volunteers.
Sundays & Holidays
- Support Central Production Director in creating distraction-free worship and learning experiences in all venues through the use of audio, video, staging and lighting.
- Principal manager of production volunteers; primarily recruitment and retention, but also strategizing development, relaying consistent communication and leading spiritual care.
- Schedule volunteers for worship and events at I Street campus.
- Provide regular communication to volunteers, production and worship staff and the church office as needed.
- Coordinate with the Campus Worship Director on worship elements such as stage layouts, instrumentation, lighting cues, etc. and ensure communication to the Production Department as needed.
- Collaborate with the Creative Department to provide consistent, impactful visual content across all platforms, including staging, lighting, graphics, seasonal decoration, and related elements.
- Lead production for events, holidays, and programs on the I Street campus.
- Attend necessary staff and production meetings.
- All other duties as agreed upon with the Central Production Director.
- Strong walk with Jesus
- Above reproach
- Organized and efficient with time management, multi-tasker
- Great with people from all walks of life
- Quality manager: identify problems, find solutions, and improve systems
- Positive, stop-at-nothing attitude
- Passionate about recruiting volunteers
- Collaborative Loyal: committed to strengthening the bonds among campuses by reinforcing priorities, purpose, values and culture
- Receive and give direction and feedback well
- Team player: helps where needed at any campus
Preferred Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in media production related field
- Three years of experience in leading live event and/or church productions
- Proficient with MacOS, Creative Cloud and ProPresenter software
- Familiarity with standard production hardware and systems, including, but not limited to, Dante, Yamaha CL Consoles, Q-SYS, live camera systems, HOG lighting consoles, Blackmagic Design and others.
- Align with purpose and values of King of Kings Church
- Champion one church in many locations
- Abide by staff values
- Attend weekly staff meetings and check-ins with supervisor