Come join our team as the primary worship leader and primary project manager for production at our Northwest Campus.
The Campus Worship Director reports to the Campus Director.
Sundays & Holidays
- Lead worship at the multisite campus.
- Recruit, direct, oversee, and care for all worship team volunteers, musicians, technicians, deacons, and baptism hosts.
- Oversee all seasonal worship events, including Christmas, Lent, Holy Week, and Easter.
- Provide support as necessary to the worship ministries of other departments.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and check-ins with manager.
- All other responsibilities as agreed upon with the Central Worship Director and Campus Director.
- Support Central Production Director in creating distraction-free worship and learning experiences at the campus through the use of audio, video, staging, and lighting.
- Recruit, direct, oversee, and care for all production team volunteers: audio, video & light techs.
- Schedule volunteers for worship and events at the multisite campus.
- Lead production for events, holidays, and programs at the multisite campus.
- Attend necessary staff and production meetings.
- Must have the heart of a worshiper and be effective in leading people into worship.
- Seasoned instrumental and voice skills required.
- Strong walk with Jesus
- Above reproach
- Organized and efficient with time management, multi-tasker
- Great with people from all walks of life
- Quality manager: identify problems, find solutions, and improve systems
Preferred Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music or Divinity plus five (5) years’ experience of proven leadership in areas of worship and music.
- 2 years’ experience of proven leadership in areas of worship and music.
- Familiarity with standard production hardware and systems