We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual to join our team as we work towards launching our Northwest Campus launching at Concordia Jr./Sr. High School this October. In this position, you will provide effective discipleship for children and families at our King of Kings Northwest Omaha campus.
The Campus Kids Ministry Coordinator reports to the Campus Director.
- Lead the Kids Ministry volunteer team at the campus.
- Coordinate operations with Kids Ministry Central to achieve an efficient and effective program. This includes calendar planning, communications, strategy and organization.
- Oversee Kids Ministry events at the campus.
- Receive, organize, and prepare Kids Ministry resources for Sunday morning.
- Oversee volunteer enlistment and training
- Prepare and manage the campus Kids Ministry budget.
- Manage volunteer safety and security compliance, as well as related training.
- Creative communicator. Must be able to connect with children.
- Must have a passion for serving God, serving children and families, and serving the unchurched.
- Strong walk with Jesus
- Above reproach
- Organized and efficient with time management, multi-tasker
- Self-starter: consistent motivation to follow through with limited supervision
- Quality manager: identify problems, find solutions, and improve systems
- Positive, stop at nothing attitude
- Passionate about developing leaders and casting vision
- Commitment to continued development
- Loyal: committed to strengthening the bonds among campuses by reinforcing priorities, purpose, values and culture
- Receive and give direction and feedback well
- Team player: helps where needed at any campus