The Lens of Love
Break the Ice
What is your favorite shape, and why?
Key Passage: 1 Corinthians 8:13
“Therefore, if what I eat causes my brother to fall into sin, I will never eat meat again, so that I will not cause him to fall.
Have 2-3 members share takeaways from their GO last week.
- What are examples of “black and white” areas when it comes to our faith? What are some “grey” areas?
- Do you believe there are more “black and white” or “grey” areas when it comes to Christian living?
- Do you find dealing with “grey” issues to more confusing or more freeing?
- Read 1 Corinthians 9:19. What does it mean to make yourself “a slave to everyone”?
- Can you recall an occasion where someone considered you over themselves? How did that feel? What was the result?
- In what ways can you better display servanthood to the people around you?
- Read 1 Corinthians 10:23-24. What does this verse mean to you?
- Come up with 3 ways you can be a servant to someone this week to show Jesus’ love to them.
Close in Prayer