The Lens of Love
Key Passage: Acts 17:26-27
“From one man He made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. God did this so that they would seek Him and perhaps reach out for Him and find Him, though He is not far from any one of us.”
Have 2-3 members share takeaways from their GO last week.
- How would you describe the lens through which you look at life?
- Examine where you are in life (relationally, geographically, etc.). Why do you think God has you here at this time?
- Do you feel called and sent by God in your current stage in life?
- What’s challenging about accepting that God has called and sent you for the exact mission you’re on right now?
- Do you consider yourself an apostle? Why or why not?
- According to Merriam Webster, an apostle is “a person who initiates a great moral reform or who first advocates an important system or belief” and “an ardent supporter.”
- How would you live your life differently if you believed WE individually and collectively as a church were called by God and sent with a purpose into Omaha?
- What do you believe God’s calling for your life is?
- Do you feel alone in the purpose that God has called you to? Why or why not?
- Spend some time thinking about God’s calling for your life. What is He desiring you to do right here and right now?
- Think of ways that you can impact your community and live out your calling this week.
Close in Prayer