Scripture to Read
1 John 3:16-18
What is the greatest birthday/Christmas present you received from someone you loved?
- Why is it so hard to “love your neighbor as yourself”?
- What are some ways in which you’ve lived out Matthew 22:39?
- What does the concept of “sacrificial love” mean to you?
- Is it possible to truly love someone without sacrificing? Why or why not?
- What’s an example of sacrificial love you’ve seen in your life, whether it’s by given to you by someone else, or you’ve loved someone else sacrificially?
- In Acts 4:36-37, we see a believer sell his land and give the proceeds to the disciples. What’s a modern day example of this sacrifice?
- How can you go ALL IN in the way you love this week?
Close in Prayer