Scripture to Read
If you could get “behind the scenes” access to any concert, game, or event, what would that be? If you have a memorable experience, feel free to share.
- What was the significance of the tearing of the curtain in Matthew 27:51?
- Do you feel like there is a barrier between you and God? Why or why not?
- Why can it feel difficult to accept the fact that the curtain is torn?
- Why do you think God chose sacrificing His Son as the means of “ripping the curtain”?
- Exodus 26-40 almost entirely consists of instructions or building the tabernacle and how the priests could interact with God. How does this section of the Bible help your understanding of Jesus’ sacrifice?
- What does it look like to, as we’re instructed to do in Hebrews 4, approach God’s throne of grace with confidence?
- How are you living out the Great Commission laid out by Jesus in Matthew 28:16-20?
- What does it mean to make disciples?
Close in Prayer