Scripture to Read
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
What’s your best Memorial Day memory? When was it? Who were you with and what did you do?
- Why does God allow depression and mental health?
- Outside of Jesus’ death and resurrection, which Biblical event or parable of Jesus means the most to you personally?
- Read Matthew 26:36-39. Why was Jesus feeling sorry and dread? Do you believe he was having second thoughts about His mission? Why or why not?
- Have you had a period of doubt that’s caused you to question your faith? What was your response? How did you recover from that season (or are you still wrestling)?
- What disciplines do you use to personally strengthen your faith? What’s a new step you can take to further strengthen your faith?
- What do you know about how the Bible was created? What questions do you have?
- If you could ask God a question, what would you ask Him?
Close in Prayer