Week 6: Is there only one way to Heaven?
Scripture to Read
What’s the most exclusive event, party, or team you’ve been a part of? What was that
- Do you think our culture as a whole has become more inclusive or exclusive in recent years? How does this shift affect how the general population views religion?
- Why do you think some people resist the idea that there is only one way to get into Heaven? Is this an idea you’ve wrestled with (or are currently wrestling with) yourself?
- Read Galatians 3:28. The ultimate goal of Jesus’ sacrifice was inclusion; so why does religion get a rap of being exclusive?
- Mike called Christianity the most inclusive, exclusive religion in the world. Do you agree with that statement? What does it mean to you?
- Read 1 Corinthians 15:12-14. Paul says that if the resurrection can be proven false, our faith is useless. Do you agree or disagree? What does this verse mean to you?
- How does the recognition that Jesus is the only way to get into Heaven affect your daily life?
- How can you lovingly explain to someone that there is one way to get to Heaven without offending them or causing them to throw up a wall and refuse to listen?
Close in Prayer