Week 4: Is Christianity part of the problem?
- What’s a mistake that you made in the past that you owned up to and used to grow and mature?
- In your opinion, how does society as a whole view Christianity today?
- How does that feeling affect our ability to minister and spread God’s message?
- How does a Christian solve worldwide problems?
- Matthew 5:14 says that we are the light of the world, a town built on a hill that cannot be hidden. This includes our faults and failings as well as our successes. How can we minister while still acknowledging our shortcomings?
- How does having authenticity and admitting our faults help us solve world problems?
- Read 2 Corinthians 4:6-8. When Paul describes Christians as “jars of clay,” what does that analogy mean to you?
- As we witness, how can we as Christians can we stress the distinction between ourselves as flawed messengers and God’s perfect message?
- Read Philippians 2:5-8. How can you use Christ’s humility as an example as you bring His message to the world?
Close with prayer, and use Christ’s example as you engage with the world this week.