Week 4: ALL THINGS NEW
What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
- What has shaped your perspective of what Heaven will be like? Is it biblically accurate?
- Have you ever thought that Heaven will be boring? What do you think we will do in Heaven?
- Heaven will be the most breathtakingly beautiful place, which centers on unhindered relationship with God. Have you ever been arrested by something that was stunningly beautiful on Earth? How did you feel in that moment?
- Read Revelation 21:22-22:5.
- What does this tell us about the most important thing in Heaven?
- What was the significance of the Temple for the Jewish people?
- What do you think Heaven will be like, in terms of how we experience our relationship with God?
- Talk about your relationship with God and how it has changed over the years?
- Heaven will be a diverse multitude of perfectly restored relationships. What do you think that will be like? Which relationships in your life are you praying for restoration?
- Read Revelation 4:5-11.
- What does this tell us about Heaven and the nature of God?
- One name for Jesus in the Christmas narrative is Immanuel, which means God with us. When you read John 16:33, how does Jesus as Immanuel impact our daily lives?