Week 2: Influence
Thinking back, who is the most influential person in your life and why?
1. Read Acts 8:26-40
- Who began the relationship with Philip and the Ethiopian?
- What does that tell you about the relationships you have with others?
- What was the impact of the influence that the Ethiopian had upon Philip? (Read v. 36
2. Read 2 Samuel 9:1-13
- Who can pronounce Mephibosheth the fastest in your group?
- Why did David spare the life of Mephibosheth?
- Re-Read vs 1, 7
- What did the influence of Jonathan give to Mephibosheth?
- Re-Read vs 9-10
3. God has entrusted special relationships to you. How is He using them to leverage your influence for the kingdom?
4. How can you make sure your influence is for Kingdom purpose as opposed to a worldly purpose?