Theme: Jesus and We – We’ll do anything short of sin to bring people to Jesus
Special Guest: John Peter
Section 1: Church Planting
Scripture: Acts 4:16-22
- Discuss the concept that shepherds to not give birth to sheep…sheep do! What does this mean for you personally?
- On a scale of 1 (extremely timid and fearful) to 10 (outrageously bold and courageous) where are you in connection to your witness for Jesus? What is God calling you to do about this?
- What is a “God moment or event” that happened in your life this past week?
Section 2: Children
Scripture: Matthew 18:1-6 and Matthew 19:13-15
- When you were a child, who (besides your parents) had a great impact in your life?
- Jesus valued children and poured great value into their lives. When you think about serving kids what:
- Excites you?
- Terrifies you?
- Moves you?
Section 3: Women
Scripture: James 1:26-28 and James 2:14-18
- What do these Scriptures mean to you?
- How can we help people physically to help them spiritually?
- What will it mean for you personally to do anything, short of sin, to bring someone to Christ? Discuss in your group ways that you can venture into this.
Closing Prayer: Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for inviting us to join you on your mission to bring more people to a saving knowledge of you. Give us boldness and courage to share our faith. Give us your Holy Spirit that will move us to do anything, short of sin, to reach more people for you. In your name, Amen.